SESSIONS: 01 02 03
Notes (aka "I didn't know that!)
- Commands can (and must) be given several ways:
- Graphical user interface. This will not work on all commands, and will not work for all features on the newest commands.
- Command line entries
- GRASS module commands
- Unix commands
- Users can use any combination of the above methods. They must use some combination.
- Graphical User Interface from GRASS 5.0 Tutorial.
- The Most Important Commands to Get Started from GRASS 5.0 Tutorial.
- Quote from GRASS 5 Tutorial"
...after the start-up of GRASS the GRASS commands (typically called GRASS modules) are at the same level as the other UNIX commands, meaning that all UNIX commands are also available in the terminal window where GRASS has been started. This concept allows the use of the entire might of UNIX and the programming of powerful procedures while working with GRASS.
Comments or suggestions?